PREPARING FOR YOUR SESSION
Please Read This Page Carefully Prior to Your Session
I have personally witnessed physical and emotional healing and watched as client's struggles were made understandable and then dissipated, allowing them to move on in their life in a much happier and healthier way. Please note that I, as your practitioner, am not doing the healing. YOU are healing yourself in this guided experience.
The power of this experience is that it is YOU telling YOU what the root causes and issues are and how to heal yourself. I am only the facilitator and your assistant in this process.
How to prepare for your Introspective Hypnosis
Come well rested. Get a good night’s sleep the night before. Drink plenty of water. Water is a conductor for energy and we will be moving energy during your session. You will be able to go to the bathroom during the session if needed.
Eliminate the use of alcohol and recreational drugs the night before and the day of your session. Do not take any substances to relax or alter your consciousness.
Eliminate or limit your caffeine the day of your session. If you normally have three cups of coffee, try having only one cup.
Eat well, but light before your session. Your session may go up to four hours.
Get comfortable. Wear comfortable, light, loose fitting clothing. You may prepare a blanket or a hot water bottle.
The day of your session, do something that calms you. Meditate, take a bath, listen to soothing music or take a walk.
Your session will be video-recorded. You may remember all, some or nothing of your session while you were hypnotized. This recording is great and actually important to your progress after we meet. The more you hear yourself, the more easily the changes will stay with you.
Allow up to four hours for your first session. The length of your session may vary.
Prepare a list of 5 questions that you would like to explore. Agnieszka will use these as a guideline for your session. Do not include explanations or details about the questions. We will discuss them before your session.
Technology Set Up for your Online Zoom Counseling Session
Review this Technology Setup for Your Online Zoom Counselling Session 2 days prior to your session
Equipment for ZOOM Session:
- Laptop with a camera positioned so I can see your face and body clearly. PLUG YOUR DEVICE IN DURING THE SESSION.
- Headset with a movable microphone in front of the mouth. No ear buds or gaming headsets.
- Download ZOOM app.
- Test your speaker and microphone before our call in the ZOOM App.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes early to the session.
- I will invite you in at the time of our session.
- Allow up to four hours for your session.
- Find a quiet, comfortable place for your session.
- Prevent interruptions -no pets or people in the room.
- Mobile phones should be placed in airplane mode.
Day of Your Session:
- Arrive a few minutes early for your session.
- Use the link in the email and log onto Zoom a few minutes early to make sure your speaker, microphone and camera are set as you want in the Zoom App.
- I will invite you in at our scheduled time.
Your deposit will be refunded if the cancellation is made up to 3 days before your session.
A $20 processing fee will be charged and deducted from your refund. If the session is cancelled within 3 days of your session or you do not show up for your appointment, the deposit will not be returned. Please be aware that your appointment will be cancelled if you are 20min late for your appointment.